- 0.1 Pm vishwakarma Yojana
- 0.2 PM Vishwakarma Scheme:
- 0.3 What is Vishwakarma Yojana?
- 0.4 Vishwakarma Samman Yojana Overview
- 0.5 Pm Vishwakarma Yojana Loan Benefits
- 0.6 Features of Vishwkrma Yojana
- 1 Documents
- 2 Pm Vishwakarma Yojana Loan 2023 Online Apply & Registration
Pm vishwakarma Yojana
PM Vishwakarma Yojana:- Various schemes are run by the Central Government to provide financial assistance to all sections of the citizens of the country. In this sequence, a new scheme is being started for the country’s traditional artists and people making different types of things. The country’s budget has been presented by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 2 February 2023. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, in her speech while presenting the Budget 2023-24, announced the launch of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme:
PM Vishwakarma’ scheme will be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi today i.e. on September 17, 2023, on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti. This year, on Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced this scheme (PM Vishwakarma Yojana).
What is Vishwakarma Yojana?
Vishwakarma Yojana is a scheme run by the Government of India, which aims to provide skill development, entrepreneurship and employment opportunities to the traditional craftsmen and artisans of the country. The scheme was launched on September 17, 2023, on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
Vishwakarma Samman Yojana Overview
|Name of the scheme||PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana|
|Who announced||PM Modi|
|When was it announced||15th August|
|When was it launched||17 September 2023|
|Objective-Beneficiary||To provide financial assistance to the craftsmen and traditional artisans of the country.|
Pm Vishwakarma Yojana Loan Benefits
Skill Development: Under the scheme, beneficiaries will be provided 6 to 24 months of free training in various trades. Training will be provided by government and private institutions. Entrepreneurship: Beneficiaries will be encouraged to participate in entrepreneurship development programs under the scheme. The government will also provide financial assistance for such programs. Employment: The government will partner with public and private sector enterprises to provide employment opportunities to the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Features of Vishwkrma Yojana
The scheme has the following features:
- Identity will be provided: Identity will be provided to Vishwakarmas through PM Vishwakarma certificate and ID card, so that they can get the benefits of government schemes.
- Skill Upgradation: The craftsmen will be provided training for skill upgradation, which will improve their skills and improve their functioning.
- Financial assistance: The scheme will include a toolkit incentive of Rs 15,000 to artisans, collateral-free credit assistance up to Rs 1 lakh (first tranche) and Rs 2 lakh (second tranche) at concessional rates.
- Interest Rate: The scheme includes an interest rate of 5 percent, which will provide financial assistance to the craftsmen.
- Incentives for digital transactions: The scheme also includes incentives for digital transactions and marketing assistance, which will help the artisans in digital marketing.
Category included in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana The scheme covers Carpenter (Suthar), Boat Maker, Armor Maker, Lohar (Blacksmith), Hammer and Tool Kit Maker, Locksmith, Goldsmith (Goldsmith), Kumhar (Potter), Sculptor (Sculptor)/Stone Carver. / Stone Breakers, Cobblers / Shoe Makers / Footwear Artisans, Masons, Basket Makers / Basket Weavers: Mat Makers / Coir Weavers / Broom Makers, Doll and Toy Makers (Traditional), Barbers (Barber), garland maker (Malakar), washerman (Dhobi), tailor (Darzi) and fishing net maker.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of PAN card
- phone number
- domicile certificate
- caste certificate
- email id
- Passport size color photo
Eligibility for Vishwakarma Pm Samman Yojana
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- 140 castes falling under Vishwakarma community will be eligible to apply
- Only people above 18 years of age will be able to apply for this scheme.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, one will have to work in the same business as given at the time of registration.
Pm Vishwakarma Yojana Loan 2023 Online Apply & Registration
To apply for PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, you will have to visit the portal launched by the government https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/.
- After this you will have to click on registration.
- After clicking there your application form will open.
- Now you have to fill the application form, in this the first step is to verify mobile and Aadhaar.
- After this you will have to complete the registration form completely.
- You can also fill the application form at home, apart from this you can also get it from the nearest common service.
Pm vishwakarma Yojana login
- Once you register, you will get a username and password to log in.
- You have to go to its official website and log in. After this you will get information related to training.
- For taking training, you will also get a certificate of PM Vishwakarma Yojana. Due to which you can take training under this scheme.
- After this finally you have to apply for the components of the scheme. You will get this information also after logging in.
Pm Vishwakarma Yojana Official website & Pdf Download Links
|PM Vishwakarma official website Vishwakarma Samman Yojana Form PDF||Click Here Click here download|
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Toll free Number Telephone : 18002677777 and 17923