- 1 BPCL SBI Credit Card Review
- 3 Benefits of SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card
- 4 Benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
- 5 BPCL SBI Card Benefits & Features
- 6 Eligibility Criteria Salarie Bharat Petroleum
- 7 Eligibility Criteria Self-employed Bharat Petroleum
- 8 How to apply Bpcl Sbi Card
BPCL SBI Credit Card Review & Many Benefits
BPCL SBI Credit Card is a very popular co-branded credit card launched jointly by SBI and Bharat Petroleum. This is an entry level credit card that offers great benefits on fuel.
You get 4.25% value back (3.25% reward rate and 1% fuel surcharge) on filling fuel at all BPCL fuel stations in India. There is also a premium version of the BPCL SBI Card – the BPCL SBI Card Octane which offers a value back of 7.25% on fuel expenses Apart from great fuel benefits, you get 5X reward points on shopping at departmental stores, dining, movies and grocery etc. with this credit, which means it is a great credit card for everyday expenses too.
BPCL SBI Credit Card Review
BPCL SBI Credit Card is an entry level fuel credit card with a joining and annual fee of ₹499. You get 2000 bonus reward points with this credit card as a welcome gift.
Apart from fuel benefits, you get attractive cashback and reward points with this credit card. Let us know about this credit card in detail.
|Joining fee||Annual fee||Credit Limit|
|Starts from 499||Starts from 499||Upto 10 Lakhs|
Benefits of SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card
|FREE Amazon gift voucher|
worth 500 on joining
|1% Fuel surcharge waiver on|
purchase above 500
|Get FREE voucher of 2000 on|
spending above 1 lakh
|10X reward points on online|
spends with exclusive partners
|Annual Fee Reversal if previous|
year spends is 1,00,000 in a
|5X reward points on all other|
Benefits of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
|● 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on|
purchase above 500
|10X reward points on Dine-in, Grocery & Movie|
● Get 100 cashback on first ATM cash withdrawal
● Earn 1 reward points on other spends
● No annual fee from 2nd year onwards
● Accepted in more than 24 million outlets
● Convert purchases above 2500 into EMI using
BPCL SBI Card Benefits & Features
|1% Fuel surcharge waiver|
on purchase above 500
|FREE Amazon gift voucher worth 500 on joining|
● 2000 bonus points worth 500 on paying joining fee
● Win 1 reward point on other spends
● Annual fee reversal if previous year spends is
● 5X reward points on every 100 spent at Grocery,
Stores, Movies & Dine-in
Important Terms & Conditions
You can avail bonus reward points only after payment
of joining fee*
● Benefits, Rewards & Offers may differ as per the card
● Credit limit varies as per your credit score
Eligibility Criteria Salarie Bharat Petroleum
Age Group: 21 – 65 years
● Income Range: ₹25,000+
● Documents Required:
● Identity proof: Any one of the documents – Passport, PAN
Card, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving
● Address proof: Any one of the documents – Telephone bill,
Electricity bill, Passport, Ration card, Rental agreement,
● Income Proof: Salary certificate, Recent salary slip,
Eligibility Criteria Self-employed Bharat Petroleum
Age Group: 21-70 years
❏ Income Range: ₹30,000+
❏ Documents Required:
● Identity proof: Any one of the documents – Passport, PAN Card,
Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence
● Address proof: Any one of the documents – Telephone bill, Electricity
bill, Passport, Ration card, Rental agreement, Aadhaar card
● Income Proof: Certified financials, Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns),
Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
Other Eligibility Criteria
● Credit Score should be 730+
How to apply Bpcl Sbi Card
Visit the SBI credit card website by clickingClick Register
Keep the following details handy to start the
- Your PAN card
- Aadhaar card and
- Bank account details
- Enter your personal details such as name, mobile number, tick the terms &conditions checkbox and
click on ‘Continue’
- Enter your professional details such as employment type, office address and click on
‘Continue to Digilocker’
- Enter your Aadhaar number, Security code(captcha) and
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on
- Your application has been 06 successfully submitted If your application is approved the bank executive will contact you in the next 48 hours for verification and completion of KYC
- On completion of the due process, the bank will take a final decision on card approval Once approved, you will get the credit card
within 7 to 15 days of the final decision
Help & Support
- Which SBI credit card is good for beginners?
SBI SimplyCLICK is the most popular entry-level SBI
credit card for beginners. This card comes with an annual
fee of ₹499 and is suitable for you if you want to avail
good benefits at a low annual fee. SBI SimplyCLICK is
beneficial if you frequently shop online.
● What is the credit limit offered on SBI SimplyCLICK
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card limit depends on your
income, credit score, the highest limit on existing credit
cards and many other internal factors. Hence the limit
varies from one applicant to another. SBI Card does not
communicate the credit limit at the time of application;
you will get to know about your limit only when you get
your new SBI SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
- How to redeem SBI credit card points in cash?
SBI Card has provided the facility to convert reward
points into cash. You can call on the toll-free number
1800 180 1290 or (prefix local STD code) 39 02 02 02
and ask for the conversion of your points into cash. You
can also write a mail by visiting
● What is the validity of SBI credit card reward points?
The reward points earned on your SBI credit card come
with a validity of 24 months, i.e., 2 years. For an instance,
if you have a rewards balance of 1,000 reward points on
25 Jan 2022. Then, this balance will be valid till 25 Jan
2024. After this date, your earned reward points will
expire and you won’t be able to redeem them.
- Can I change the delivery/billing address after placing
an order through my SBI Credit Card?
The item will be delivered only to the registered
address of the primary credit card owner. If you want to
make any changes to the given address, then you can do
the same by calling SBI Card customer care. You must
remember that any kind of change in address will be
made after successful verification.
● What is the interest-free grace period offered on SBI
SimplySAVE Credit Card?
The interest-free credit period offered on SBI
SimplySAVE Credit Card ranges from 20 to 50 days,
depending on claims submitted by the merchant.
- How can I pay my SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card bill?
You can pay your credit card bill both online as well as
offline. The online payment options include NEFT,
electronic bill payment, National Automated Clearing
House (NACH), Visa credit card pay, pay via debit card,
etc. You can pay the credit card bill offline by cash,
cheque, demand draft and SBI ATM.
● Is BPCL SBI credit card good for beginners?
BPCL SBI Card offers a 4.25% value back on your fuel
purchases at BPCL petrol pumps. Apart from this, you
can also earn 5X points on your spends at selected
categories, which is an added advantage of this card.
This is a good option if you are looking for a card to save
more on your fuel expenses.